Linsmeier Implement Inc. is located in Menominee MI and was started by two brothers John and Charlie Linsmeier dealing in livestock and equipment at that time the business was called Linsmeier Brothers. The photo on the left was the first building being built in the depression aria.
Not much at this time was ever dated. The picture on the right was several year after which was located on Linsmeier road in Menominee MI.
Construction of the new shop on US41 in Menominee MI in 1939.